Regulations of the high-end retouching seminar with Natalia Taffarel.
1. The seminar is organized by Kreski Corp. sp. z o.o., having its registered seat in Krakow, ul. Józefa Dietla 7/12, KRS (National Court Register number) 0000589406.
2. The organizer commits to organize the seminar with due diligence.
3. The seminar will be held in Warsaw on 10 and 11 June 2017.
4. Seminar participants must be speak communicative English and be familiar with Adobe Photoshop (CS5 or a later version) to the extent they could work with it during the seminar.
5. Registration is confirmed by an advance payment of EUR 250 or its equivalent in PLN according to the exchange rate announced by the National Bank of Poland as of the date of registration.
6. The advance payment is non-refundable.
7. The advance payment should be made within one business day after the receipt of the payment details sent by the organizer. The proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The remaining part of the seminar fee should be paid no later than by 15 May 2017.
Failure to do so will result in cancellation of registration.
9. Participants may cancel up to 30 days before the date of the seminar. The organizer will refund the fee less EUR 250 of the advance payment, which is non-refundable.
10. Participants who cancel later than 30 days before the seminar will have to pay the whole fee.
11. The organizer offers a 5% discount on the regular price of the seminar if participants pay the whole fee at the time of registration.
12. Participants registering after 15 May 2017 will need to pay the whole fee at the time of registration.
13. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the seminar without providing grounds for such decision no later than 14 days before the date of the seminar.
14. In the event of such cancellation, the organizer will refund the whole paid fee, including the advance payment, within 14 days.
15. Contact persons for the organizers are: Dawid Żądło and Łukasz Drywa.